9195 High Leg Lift Recliner
You May Need optional
The Irene House 9195 Power Lift Recliner with a high-leg lift rise. The motor provides the best beneficial sitting position you can get. When the legrest reaches its highest position, it can alleviate pressure on the lower back and spine. The Dual Okins motor allows you to operate the backrest and footrest independently. Plus, an easy-to-use wired controller and side storage pocket.
- Motor: Dual Okin Motor(Independent control)
- Lay Flat: No
- Heating & Massage: No
- Cup Holder: No
- Reclining Type: Power
- Position Type: Infinite Positions
- Base Type: Lift Assist
- Level of Assembly: Partial Assembly
Irene House 9195
- Luxury hand crafted chair, it is well known for its high quality products
- High leg lift, tilt in space technology to give more leg elevation and back support.
- It’s also ideal for people who have leg/back problems or people who after surgery.
- Dual Okin motor, has global standards for raw materials and product quality
- Infinite positions
- Power lift assist
- Independent back and legrest motion
- Easy-to-use wired controller
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- Side storage pocket
- Panel arms
- Multi-functional pillow
- MDF Seat Construction
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- All wood boards used in our products are formaldehyde-free, conform to the P2 Requirement of California Air Resources Board(CARB).
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Plus, Premium Protection Plan
- Battery pack, you the option to place your recliner wherever you want. Buy Now >>
Dimensions & Weight
|Overall||44.4"H x 34"W x 35.4"D|
|Seat||19.6"H x 20.8"W x 19.2"D|
|Required Distance From Wall||20"|
|Motor||Dual Okin Motor|
|Heat & Massage||No|
|Reclining Type Details||Power - Remote|
|Position Type||Infinite Positions|
|Base Type||Lift Assist|
|Frame Material||Metal; Solid + Manufactured Wood|
|Seat Fill Material||High-density Sponge|
|Back Fill Material||High-density Sponge|
|Toss Pillows Included||Yes|
|Durability||Scratch Resistant; Stain Resistant; Mildew Resistant; UV/Fade Resistant; Tear Resistant|
The official website offers an one-year extended warranty(Electronic components)
- Electronic components(motor/transformer/hand controller): 1+1(Official Store Gift) year
- Cover (fabric, PU/PVC, combined fabric, leather, etc): 2 years
- Reclining mechanism: 3 years
- Solid wood frame: 3 years
Premium(+$199.99), view warranty details
How to assembly
How to assembly and disassembly, Please Click Here
Do you ship worldwide？
We ship only to physical addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses, or US Protectorates. We do not offer any shipping outside the United States.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our main shipping method we use is FedEx.
How long will it take to get my order?
Please allow 3-8 working days by FedEx for shipment time. All in-stock orders are processed within 2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Track your order>>
Can I return my product?
Our top priority is providing excellent customer service. We want our customers to love our products, but if you need to make a return we’re happy to help. Please email(email@example.com) us directly and we will assist you.
Is it real leather?
We have two different leathers. Breathable leather which is one of the special properties of leather. Real leather which is top grain.